Pogopin's entire product is not only important in the process of needles, needle tubes, and springs, but also its electroplating. Electroplating can directly affect the quality of a finished product, and can determine whether the quality of a product passes or will be scrapped. If the spring is not plated with gold, it will not be able to carry a large current, and pogopin will not have such stable signal and conductivity without gold plating. But the cost of gilding is very high, so some customers will choose different gilding methods, and in order to meet the needs of customers, they will choose partial gilding. Using this method can reduce costs, but there are other considerations.
The following points should be considered when selecting partial gold plating for pogopin spring thimble:
1. Consider productivity and choose a device that can withstand current density
2. The thickness uniformity of the electroplating layer of the pogo pin spring thimble is better
3. Pogo pin spring thimble has high electroplating position accuracy
4. Choose a device that can flexibly correspond to various substrate plating methods
5. When the substrate changes or the method changes, it can be adapted only by simple adjustments