Spring thimble marks/marks generally refer to the top white or top convexity seen on the appearance of the finished product, as well as the dark marks or shadow marks of different luster visible on the opposite side of the thimble position, which is a common defect on the product. The presence of spring thimble marks/marks greatly affects the appearance of the product. In view of the increasing quality requirements of customers, such problems need to be solved urgently.
The reasons for the marks/marks of the spring thimble are complex, involving product design, mold design, molding machine and parameters, raw material influences, and human factors. At present, it is difficult to completely prevent or eliminate the occurrence of such problems. In many cases, it is only after the occurrence of the problem that a solution is found. However, some causes are still to be found. Therefore, continue to accumulate experience and find out the occurrence of its problems in order to take effective precautions early.
For the production of pogo pin marks, we can judge from the following conditions:
1. The product has a thimble mark after the mold is opened.
2. There is no thimble mark on the product when the thimble is not topped after the mold is opened, but the thimble mark is produced after the thimble is ejected. To analyze these two reasons, you can find the reasons in many ways through short shots, release agents and other methods.
Spring thimble printing/marking factors:
1. The irrationality of product design.
2. The design of the product mold is unreasonable.
3. Irrationality of holding pressure parameters: holding pressure and holding pressure speed control and holding pressure switching position.
4. The irrationality of mold temperature parameters, the difference setting of mold temperature parameters before and after the mold, and the parameter selection of the product corresponding to the glue level waterway.
4. The irrationality of material temperature parameters: the setting of the temperature of each section in the material pipe.
5. Unreasonable ejection parameters: the impact of ejection speed, pressure and mode settings.