When using a pogo pin, the pogo pin and the ejector pin hole rub against each other, the ejector pin will burn out or wear, the ejector pin hole will wear more, the product ejector pin will fall off, and even a damaged pin will appear. A phenomenon that affects product quality or assembly. Therefore, we must regularly spray the pogo pin on the pogo pin for lubrication. So what is the principle of using pogo pins?
(1) The arrangement of the thimble should balance the top force. The demolding force required by the complex structure is large, and the number of sleeves should be increased accordingly.
(2) The thimble should be placed in effective parts, such as bones, columns, steps, metal inserts, local thick glue and other parts with complex structures. The top pins on both sides of the bone and column should be arranged as symmetrically as possible. The distance between the thimble and the bone position and the column position is usually d=1.5 mm. Ensure that the center lines of the thimble on both sides of the column position pass through the center of the column position.
(3) Avoid thimble on steps or slopes. The top surface of the thimble should be as flat as possible. The thimble should be placed on a structure with good strength.
(4) When the rubber part has a deep bone (20 mm depth) or it is difficult to place a dome needle, a flat thimble should be used. When a flat thimble is needed, the flat thimble should be in the form of an insert for easy processing.
(5) Avoid sharp-point steel, thin steel, especially the top surface of the thimble touching the surface of the front mold.
(6) The casing arrangement should consider the distance between the casing and the edge of the water conveyance channel, so as not to affect the treatment and leakage of the water conveyance channel.
(7) Considering the exhaust function of the ejector pin, in order to exhaust the ejector pin, the ejector pin should be placed in a position where a vacuum is easy to form. For example, at the large plane of the cavity, although the rubber member has a small filling force, a vacuum is easily formed, which leads to an increase in the release force.
(8) For plastic parts with appearance requirements, the thimble should not be placed on the design surface, and other spraying methods should be used.
(9) For transparent plastic parts, the thimble cannot be placed in a place where light transmission is required.