How should the round hole pin header be used?
The round hole pin header mainly plays the role of building a bridge between the blocked or isolated circuits in the circuit, and is responsible for the transmission of current or signal. It is usually used in conjunction with the female header. So what should the round hole pin header be? Is it correct to use?
1. When using the round hole pin header and female header, you should slowly insert and pull out the round hole pin header and the female header. Especially when pulling out the pin header, don't use too much force to avoid damage to the pins. Pay attention to ensure the pin header as much as possible. Both ends can come out together.
2. When installing the female connector with round hole pin header, if you find that the pin header lacks the number of pins, you should choose to replace it immediately, otherwise it will cause some problems such as failures in the use of the header pin header connector. .
3. Be careful not to insert reverse or misalignment during the use of the round-hole pin header female connector. If the plug is not smooth, it cannot be forcibly pulled out to avoid damage to the pin header.
4. If the number of rows of the round hole pin header connector is relatively large, for the connection between the header and the header, pay attention to whether the headers are aligned with the pinholes of the header, or if they are not aligned Once plugged in, it will easily cause the pin header to bend.
5. If the use time of the round hole pin header is too long, the dust in the pin hole of the header should be removed frequently. Because once the dust accumulates too much, it will cause poor contact between the header and the header, and there will be some current or unstable signal transmission in the use of the header and header.
The above are some methods on how to use round-hole pin headers. They are usually used in conjunction with female headers to form a board-to-board connection; or used with electronic wiring harness terminals to form a board-to-wire connection; they can also be used independently for board-to-board connection.