source:pogo pin release time:2022-05-18 Article author:yu Popular:POGO PIN
Under normal circumstances, the process of 1.2 terminal wire processing can be divided into the following steps:
1. Incoming material inspection: carry out environmental protection tests on all raw materials of 1.2 terminal lines to ensure that all raw materials comply with ROHS standards and do not contain lead (Pb), mercury (Hg), cadmium (Cd), brominated biphenyls (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl Hazardous substances such as ether (PBDE).
2. Wire feeding: Put the required processing wire on the transfer wire rack and then put it on the wire feeder to fix it. Process requirements: Be careful not to scratch the wire surface.
3. Wire cutting: Use the wire cutting machine to cut the wire to the required length. Required equipment: computer wire cutting machine. Process requirements: do not cut the surface of the wire; do not cut the copper wire; the peeling length error is not allowed to exceed ±1mm.
4. Wire stripping: according to the SOP requirements, strip off the insulation and quilt corresponding to the length of the wire at the joint. Equipment required: Pneumatic peeler. Process requirements: Do not crush the surface; peeling length error is not allowed to exceed ± 1mm.
5. Twisting: Arrange and twist the conductors at the joint. Required equipment: twisting machine. Process requirements: Do not scratch the surface of the wire; the copper wire must be tightened, and no loose wire is allowed.
6. Riveting terminal: Riveting the conductor at the joint and the plug terminal. Required equipment: terminal machine. Process requirements: The terminal is not allowed to deform; it must meet the requirements of tension, riveting height and width.
7. Product assembly: Assemble the plastic plug shell. Equipment required: Electric screwdriver. Process requirements: The screws are not allowed to expose the surface of the plastic shell; the torque required by the product must be met.
8. Continuity test: Use the instrument to carry out the continuity test of the 1.2 terminal line. Equipment required: continuity tester. Process requirements: no short circuit, open circuit, wrong wiring, poor contact, poor insulation and other phenomena are allowed.
9. Packaging and sealing: Use plastic bags to package the finished 1.2 terminal wire and put them in cartons. Required equipment: sealing machine and baler. Process requirements: the seal should be flat; the packing tape should be tightly packed in the carton, and it is not allowed to fall off.
Spring contact needle M018 1.9x5.4
M2949 3.0X4.3(3A)Data line spring needle Processor
Vibration analysis of CNC lathe